Sr. Vice President
- Over 26 years of experience, specializing in shopping center sales, leasing and tenant representation in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial Counties.
- Involved in over ±800 sale and lease transactions totaling ±$1.2 billion.
- San Diego Retail Deal Maker of the Year in 2002 and 2008.
- Recognized as a CoStar Power Brokers in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2015, 2017.
- One of the firm’s top producers in 2000-2003, 2008-2009, 2011, 2014-2017.
- Involved in over $365 million in retail investment sales including a 9 property portfolio.
- Awarded the CCIM designation, 1998.
- Represented major institutional clients, including Angelo Gordon, ARES Management, Citivest, Cornerstone Real Estate Advisors, Kimco, UBS Realty Investors, Kmart Corporation, Burnham Pacific Properties, CalPers, LNR Property Corporation and MIG Realty Advisors.
- Assisted with the San Diego site selection process for national/regional retailers including Dunkin’ Donuts, Wendy’s Hamburgers, Carl’s Jr., Jack-in-the-Box, 7-Eleven, Gelson’s Markets, Home Base, Lucky Supermarkets, Baskin Robbins, Gentle Dental and Point Loma Credit Union.
Involved as the exclusive marketing agent for 17 ground-up anchored centers, including:
- ±516,000 SF Sunroad Otay Plaza (Sunroad Enterprises)
- ±500,000 SF Civita (Sudberry Properties)
- ±420,000 SF EastLake Village Marketplace (Sudberry Properties)
- ±362,300 SF EastLake Terraces (Gatlin Development)
- ±230,000 SF Eastlake Design District – Phase I (International Real Estate)
- ±210,000 SF Del Sur Town Center (Shea Properties)
- ±210,000 SF University Square (Douglas Allred Company)
- ±157,000 SF Village Walk at Eastlake (Sudberry Properties)
- ±150,000 SF Village 8 West (HomeFed Corporation)
- ±145,000 SF EastLake Village Center South (EastLake Development Co.)
- ±131,400 SF Millenia (Sudberry Properties)
- ±127,000 SF Palm Promenade Redevelopment (Citivest)
- ±117,800 SF EastLake Village Center East (Gatlin Development)
- ±116,000 SF Bressi Ranch Village Center (LNR Property Corporation)
- ±108,600 SF Valley Center Mercantile (Weston-Valley Center, LLC)
- ±104,000 SF Marketplace at Windingwalk (Shea Properties)
- ±75,000 SF Eastlake Village Center West (The EastLake Company)
1991 – Present │ Flocke & Avoyer Commercial Real Estate
Senior Vice President
University of California, Los Angeles