- Member of the Urban Strategies Group.
- Specializes in value generation through place-making and amenity creation, with a concentration on restaurant and high street retail brokerage – both lease and sale.
- Works extensively on new and existing mixed-use developments and multi-block projects in downtown San Diego and other urban and coast walkable communities.
Current & Former Landlord Clients
2017 – Present │ Flocke & Avoyer Commercial Real Estate
Associate, Urban Strategies Group
2015 – 2016 │ Cushman & Wakefield (DTZ), San Diego
2014 │ Deloitte, London
U.S. Corporate Tax Associate
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- NAIOP Member/NAIOP Developing Leaders
Westminster College – Salt Lake City, UT
B.S., Finance & Accounting – Summa Cum Laude