License ID: 00813835
Sr. Vice President
- Over 36 years of experience in leasing and sales of retail properties in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial Counties.
- Through 2015, completed 759 complex and varied transactions totaling over $1 billion in consideration.
- Two-year assemblage for Food 4 Less in Lemon Grove involving 15 separate ownerships.
- 14 grocery store transactions totaling $231,541,872.
- Several long term retail projects planned and leased from inception including: ±87,000 SF Torrey Hills Center, ±18,000 SF Torrey Corner, ±34,500 SF Loker Business Center, ±72,275 SF Alpine Village Center, ±20,000 SF Morena Vista, ±111,000 SF City Heights Village, ±95,000 SF Market Creek Plaza, ±261,000 SF Creekside Marketplace, ±270,000 SF La Costa Town Square, ±114,000 SF Bressi Village and ±170,000 SF proposed Merge 56 (partial list).
- Several complex investment sales including: Bressi Village $58,000,000, La Jolla Marketplace retail condo’s totaling $8,897,000, Loker Business Center $16,725,000, Torrey Hills Center $36,750,000, La Jolla Marketplace $5,350,000, Scripps Ranch Village $8,265,000, Poway Plaza $6,123,075, Ruffin Village $3,500,000, Miramar Square $7,490,000, University Square $22,787,000, Enterprise Plaza $ 6,400,000, Sweetwater Town & Country $20,920,000 and Batavia Woods $7,750,000 (partial list).
- Twice recognized as Retail Deal Maker of the Year: Commercial Realtors Association of San Diego.
- Top 5 Producer at Flocke & Avoyer Commercial Real Estate most years from 1994-2015.
- Assisted with the site selection process for national retailers including: Ralphs, Food 4 Less, Sav-On, Home Base, Wendy’s, Anna’s Linens, Grocery Outlet and Comerica Bank.
Exclusive marketing agent for:
1990 – Present │ Flocke & Avoyer Commercial Real Estate
Senior Vice President
1980 – 1990 │ Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate Services (now CB Richard Ellis)
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Twice elected Chair of International Council of Shopping Centers San Diego Program Committee and organized and moderated ICSC San Diego programs
- San Diego Rotary Club (Downtown) – projects include building Tijuana Medical Clinic and Kindergarten, Project Mercy and Rotary Community volunteer work days
University of California, Irvine