Sr. Vice President
- Consistently a top tier producer with over 28 years at Flocke & Avoyer.
- Completed 894 property lease and sale transactions at Flocke & Avoyer.
- Have handled exclusive leasing of prominent shopping center projects and portfolios for regional
and institutional landlords including Sudberry Properties, Black Equities, Donahue Schriber, American Assets Trust, Gatlin Development Company, Pacificia Companies, Baldwin Company, Burnham Pacific, Douglas Allred Company, and Investcal Realty Corporation.
- Current listings include the approximate 380,000 SF Del Mar Highlands Town Center, the retail portion of the proposed 40 acre master planned mixed use Merge 56, the Sorrento Plaza and San Diego Spectrum retail centers.
- Currently the exclusive broker in the region for restaurant groups including In N Out Burgers, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Randy’s Donuts, Plant Power, Eureka! American Craft, Grupo Carolo / the Amalifi Llama, Karina’s Group, Domino’s, Arby’s, and retailers including Van’s shoes, Busy Body Fitness equipment, Arizona Leather Company, Snooze Mattress Company, Art of Shaving, KinderCare and Soapy Joe’s Car Wash.
- Long term relationship approach to business with multiple clients 10-20 years +.
1994 – Present │ Flocke & Avoyer Commercial Real Estate
Senior Vice President
1989-1994 │ John Burnham & Company (now Cushman & Wakefield)
Specializing in retail and restaurant tenant representation and the and retail leasing throughout San Diego County.
Burnham Rookie of the year award. Competed with 26 other runners for a position at the firm. Completed countless retail lease transactions for institutional landlord client’s. Teamed with senior brokers to oversee exclusive leasing of shopping center portfolios.
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
San Diego State University
B.A., Business Finance