Sr. Vice President
- Consistently a top tier producer with over 25+ years at Flocke & Avoyer.
- Completed hundreds of property lease and sale transactions.
- Have handled exclusive leasing of prominent shopping center projects and portfolios for regional
and institutional landlords including Sudberry Properties, Black Equities, Donahue Schriber, American Assets, Gatlin, Pacificia Companies, Baldwin Company, Kmart Corporation, Burnham Pacific Allred Company, and Investcal Realty.
- Currently the exclusive broker for in the region for In N Out Burgers, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Randy’s Donuts, Plant Power, Eureka! American Craft, Grupo Carolo Restaurants, Domino’s, Arby’s, Karina’s restaurant group, Van’s shoes, Busy Body Fitness, Arizona Leather Furniture and The Art of Shaving.
- Currently involved on broker teams for Del Mar Highlands Town Center, a best in class 390,000 square foot outdoor community center, proposed Merge 56 retail center located within Torrey Highlands/Carmel Valley area, San Diego Spectrum and Sorrento Plaza.
1994 – Present │ Flocke & Avoyer Commercial Real Estate
Senior Vice President, The Tenant Group
1989-1994 │ John Burnham & Company (now Cushman & Wakefield)
Specializing in retail and restaurant tenant representation and the and retail leasing throughout San Diego County
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
San Diego State University
B.A., Business Finance