Sr. Vice President
- Exclusive tenant representation including complete market analysis, strategic planning and site acquisition.
- Provides coverage in San Diego, Imperial, Southern Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
- Retail consultant for branding, marketing, retail operations and store roll-out.
- Actively engaged in land acquisition and assemblage for clients and developers in San Diego and Imperial Counties.
2015 – Present │ Flocke & Avoyer Commercial Real Estate
Senior Vice President, The Tenant Group
2010 – 2015 │ Cassidy Turley San Diego, DTZ, and Cushman & Wakefield, San Diego
Tenant representation, retail consulting and land acquisition
2003 – 2010 │ Epsteen & Associates, San Diego
Exclusive tenant representation
1999 – 2003 │ V.B. Concepts, New York City
Executive Director/COO – brand development and management company
1996 – 1998 │ Christina Studios, Los Angeles
President – merchandise distribution through HSN, QVC, and Value Vision
1985 – 1995 │ Lingerie For Less, Los Angeles
Founder, Chairman & CEO – oversaw the roll-out of 21 stores
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
University of California, Santa Barbara
B.A., Political Economics