First Vice President
- Specializing in leasing of retail properties in Downtown and Central San Diego communities.
- Landlord Representation: responsible for all areas of lease-up, including merchandising, tenant solicitation, transaction & deal structure, and client reporting.
- Tenant Representation: works with local and regional tenants on creating and implementing growth strategies throughout the county.
- Assists with acquisition and disposition of retail/commercial properties, including lease-up analysis, due diligence support, and cash flow analysis review.
Current & Former Landlord Clients
Current & Former Tenant Clients
- International Council for Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Downtown San Diego Partnership
- Little Italy Association and Business Improvement District
2010 – Present │ Flocke & Avoyer Commercial Real Estate
Associate Vice President, Urban Strategies Group
2008 – 2010 │ StepStone Real Estate
Commercial Brokerage & Property Management
2001 – 2008 │ LandGrant Development
Retail Development & Management Company
St. John’s University, New York, Rome Graduate Center
Master’s, Business Administration & International Marketing
University of San Diego
B.A., Communications Studies & Sociology